Fluoride is a toxic chemical.
Read the required government warnings regarding toothpaste and mouthwash containing fluoride:
“Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.”
“If you swallow more than used for brushing, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.”
“If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.”
“Never give fluoridated mouthwash or mouth rinses to children under six years of age, as they may swallow it.”
“Use non-fluoridated toothpaste or no toothpaste for young children.”
A pea-sized amount of fluoridated toothpaste contains the same amount of fluoride as a glass of fluoridated water.